HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 1

Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 10:05:27 -0400
Hi...
My name is Milly Jung and I am a recruiter for TEKsystems.  I was
wondering if anyone knows any HP Unix Administrators.  The position is
located in Lynchburg, VA.  The person will be installing new servers and
will make it accessible.  Will also be training the company on how to
maintain the system.  If this person has HP9000 experience, it's a
plus.  The salary is negotiable.  If you or anyone you know is
interested, please email me back or call me at 888-891-8451 ext. 6010
(toll free).  Thanks and have a great day.
Sincerely,
Milly