HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 1

Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 12:46:09 -0500
RE: (1416 bytes) , RE: (1911 bytes) , WINMAIL.DAT (1300 bytes)
Also not trying to be offensive...

   I've placed a call with the HPRC and posted to 3000-L at the same
time.  If I need a quick answer, I've found that 3000-L if often MUCH
faster.  However, I don't always get a response or fix, so a call to the
HPRC is also appropriate.  As far as ESC, I've submitted calls which
were closed without ever being answered (or even responded to). >:(  On
a couple of occasions, I've received a correct response from 3000-L
before even receiving a call from the HPRC.

   I agree that this isn't an ideal situation, but when you need an
answer you need an answer.

David N. Lukenbill
Raytheon Missile Systems Company, Louisville