HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 1

From:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Sieler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 14:34:01 -0700
Re:
> Early this morning (about 1:30AM EST), our HP3000 918 went down. =
> What fixed =
>
> it was pulling the plug out of the wall and re-inserting it. =
>
> Now our computer is a 220 VAC model, and the plug is one of =
>
> those twist-lock types, so the plug didn't fall out, nor was =
>
> it even loose when she checked it.  But just breaking and =
>
> making the connection again was enough to restore power.
>
> So what say ye?

Clearly, the change to Daylight Savings Time did you in ...
the power jumped ahead an hour, so there was 60 minutes
where you didn't get A/C.  :)

(BTW, the trailing "=" are because your message came in MIME-encoded
format.)

--
Stan Sieler                                          [log in to unmask]
                                     http://www.allegro.com/sieler.html