HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 1

From:
Stephen Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 18:10:15 +1000
Hello All

I represent a small company located in Australia that still has some
spare resources for Y2000 remediation work.
The services we are able to provide include:
* impact analysis
* source code modification (COBOL/BASIC/FORTRAN/PASCAL/C & PowerHouse)
* data file modification (databases, ksam, etc.)

I have 20 years experience on the HP3000 & have published papers in
Interact Journals, HP & PowerHouse Australian & International
conferences.

We are primarily looking for additional work in Australia, but can work
via the Internet if required.

Please email me for more details

Stephen Tucker
Controlled Solutions Pty Ltd