HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 1

From:
Ken Vickers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Vickers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 09:08:43 +0100
Have you tried it with LINKWAY ?
Ken Vickers                             TEL +44 (0) 1905 794400
LINKWAY Development and Support         FAX +44 (0) 1905 794464
Computing Solutions Limited          mailto:[log in to unmask]
10 St Andrews Road                mailto:[log in to unmask]
Droitwich, Worcestershire                http://www.csllink.com
UNITED KINGDOM