HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 5

From:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 07:34:01 +0200
Roy points out that my posting contains portions of what looks like a
private e-mail.

Roy is correct - I included portions of an e-mail sent to me directly by
Doug Greenup.

Unfortunately, I had been away, my mailbox was bursting at the seams,
both postings (the private one and the List one) had the same Subjects,
and more or less the same contents, and I inadvertently chose the
private e-mail when I started to compose my reply.

This is unforgivable, and I apologise to Doug, and anyone else offended
by this honest? mistake.

Regards

Neil