HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

From:
Richard Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:04:07 -0800
We have been discussing the possibility of clustering three 996s using
Netbase from Quest. I would like to find out who has clustered their
3ks. I'm looking for information on what performance gains you
experienced, if there was any kind of performance or functionality lost,
what your experience was during the conversion, and the stability of the
cluster. I am especially interested in health insurance companies
running Amisys with a membership of 500k or more, but all responses are
welcome and appreciated. Basically the good, the bad, and the ugly.

We may also be interested in a site visit, Hawaii would be nice, so if
it may be possible in the future to come visit your site, please send me
some contact information.

Rich Holloway

Providence Health Plans
(503) 574-7457