HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

From:
Rich French <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:38:18 -0500
We have a COBOL program that produces a special report that we used to
print on an HP C40D with no problems. We are now trying to print on a Xerox
4850 but we have a problem where the Xerox printer will  print a line but
not after "advancing to end-of-form". The line in question does not print
at the end of the page. Does anyone know how to get the Xerox to print this
correctly or do we have to change our Cobol program ? The Xerox guy (who
doesn't seem to understand HP) says that we are sending an invalid PCL5
escape sequence %33&l9V. THanks for your help.

Richard S. French - Systems Analyst
Capital District Physicians' Health Plan
Phone (518) 862-3797
Fax (518) 452-0003