HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 14:52:45 -0600
X-no-Archive:yes
I understand the man in charge of OS/2 has moved on, either within IBM or
out of IBM.  I can't remember which, but I recall it was announced a couple
of weeks ago.

It is my belief that OS/2 is now finished, kaput, extinct, it is deceased,
it has ceased to be. . .    It is no more.  This Sir, is a dead OS.

However, I know some OS/2 nuts who do not believe that.  Bottom line, it's
what you believe and what kind of support you are getting that counts.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP America, Inc.
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 355-6879
denys at hicomp.com                             www.hicomp.com