HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

From:
Efren Castro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Efren Castro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 14:47:16 -0800
Depending on how much disk spaces you have - why dont you backup to disk and
then transfer to tape and store the tape in a fireproof safe ? If you were
to need the backup from the night before you have it on disk.  Every night
just delete your backup group and re-create it using it for the days backup.

Just a thought