HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 18:05:55 GMT
Hello all,

I have been a Cort user for years on the HP3000.  I am loving the Cort
PC package that we are going to.  Most of the users I have spoken with
are also moving and many were going to convert before the letter about
the HP going away.  We looked at options and found NONE!  Cort holds
so much detail that other options were not going to be able to have
any meaningful data conversion.

The PC stuff is really good and you don't do your firms any good by
not even looking at it.

Aaron Anderson