HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:45:08 -0800
Jerry Fochtman says...

> If you attending IPROF and didn't come away with the feeling that
> HP has turned the corner and is plowing ahead full-steam, then
> clearly you must have been sleeping during the various sessions!

I wholeheartedly agree - there was a real energy in the air at IPROF this
year, from both attendees and HP.

I had the pleasure of speaking with Winston and Harry one evening with a few
others - and there was just an excitement there.  I haven't felt like this
in a long time, and I haven't seen this kind of energy and excitement at any
HPWorld.  Since this was my first IPROF, I can't speak for other IPROFs...

The corner definately has been turned - and if we keep up the evangelizing
(to borrow a term from Alfredo) - the 3000 will have one heck of a future!

Joe