HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

From:
Jeff Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 23:26:21 -0800
Hi all,

Thanks to continued constructive feedback from Donna Garverick at Long's
I've enhanced the Volume Management UDCs on jazz to work better in the
"real" world.  I've also added more examples and a better (I hope)
description of the simple volumeset configuration file.

My gut feel is that most people who care about this have already solved
their particular problems.  However, if your current solution is not
perfect, or if you have been postponing the task of figuring out a way to
better manage accounts and groups on your private volumes, then please
consider these tools on jazz.

I know some folks must not use good solutions since this item has
received relatively high votes in the past three Interex ballots.

Check out  jazz.external.hp.com/src/scripts/udcvol

Thanks,
Jeff Vance, CSY