HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:28:17 -0600
X-no-Archive:yes
The reason the 800 numbers are available in Canada and the US is because
the have the same country code, 1.  The phone systems of the two countries
are very intertwined and I have been told that sometimes your long distance
calls in the US actually go through Canada, and the reverse is true also.
 Mexico has a different country code.  This has nothing to do with NAFTA.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP America, Inc.
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 355-6879
denys at hicomp.com                             www.hicomp.com