HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 4

From:
WirtAtmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WirtAtmar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 23:07:46 EST
Rob Marsicek writes:

> Anyone know of a decent, reasonably $, HP3000 block mode terminal
>  emulator?  I can't find anything on the web & Reflection just seems too
>  much for what I need.

The answer to all of your questions is to be found at:

     http://aics-research.com/qcterm/index.html

A new version is scheduled to put up on the web page in just a day or two that
repairs some of the items reported to be wrong with the March 11 release, so
if you download it now, download it again early next week.

The price of the emulator is generally considered to be reasonable.

>  Does this group have an FAQ.  I couldn't find it.  Thanks.

Look down the left panel of 3K's website, at:

     http://www.3k.com

Wirt Atmar