HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 3

From:
"Kevin L. Newman" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 08:37:09 -0500
Dave,

I remember a while in the past where Stan, I think, showed the list how
to get the logging running without rebooting the machine.  I remember
debug being used(no warranties implied or otherwise), but I'm sorry to
say that my memory is not good enough to retain the details.  I'll
search the archives.

Kevin