HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 3

From:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 18:43:43 +0000
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Birket
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>It is not a debacle - the program is well defined - HP has received much
praise
>for the program. See www.hp.com/csy/custnote/nxtmilcn.htm for more info ...
>follow the notes on the 918DX.

Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site
http://www.hp.com/csy/custnote/nxtmilcn.htm

A connection with the server could not be established

Are you sure of this url, Birket?

>The contacts are [log in to unmask] in Europe or Steve_Little in
>North America - the 918DX is for members of the HP Software Provider
>Program (formerly the PA-RISC developers Program)

OK, we were in the PA-RISC Developer's Program, and were signed up for
the HP SPP *well* before it finally percolated to the outer reaches of
HP that the name (and the rules) had been changed.....

> and require factory approval of the order.

OK, I've emailed Adrian Hartog. Now let's see if we get a price more in
line with our expectations.......
--
Roy Brown               Phone : (01684) 291710     Fax : (01684) 291712
Affirm Ltd              Email : [log in to unmask]