HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 3

Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 13:50:23 -0500
I have seen logging suspended due to several reasons. The simplest way is to
have an existing log file
get into the way the logging processes next numbering sequence. You can
simulate this by building a file
LOG####, were #### will be the next log file. Then at the next SWITCHLOG
logging will be suspended.
The cure is to purge the offending log files and issue the RESUMELOG
command.