HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 2

From:
Neil Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:46:08 -0700
We had obtained a few copies quite some time ago, but we ran out about
six months ago as we gave them away with the purchase of Suprtool. I believe
 that my good friends over at MB Foster also had some copies, but I don't know
if
they have any left.

I just left a message on Marguerites answering machine asking if she has any
copies left and I will advise as soon as I here from her. Just for your info
Marguerite is the person behind Wordware the publisher of the Image/3000
handbook.

Birket do you have any left?

Maybe anyone who has old copies they don't want anymore they could bring to
IPROF and HPWorld for trading? :) Just a thought.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Neil Armstrong
Product Manager