HP3000-L Archives

March 1998, Week 2

From:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:53:04 +0000
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Lars Appel
<[log in to unmask]> writes

http://www.hp.com/go/3000servers
>is talking about? Or are these two different new customers using the Open
Skies
>(http://www.openskies.com ?) airline application(s)?
>
>Lars (just curious)

The BA subsidiary is Go. easyJet is an entirely separate company.
Anybody operating on a shoe-string, as both these airlines are, will
need all the prepackaged help they can get.

I say 'shoe-strings', but easyJet think that Go will be operating
instead on BA's 'apron strings' and have cried 'foul'. So, *very much*
not the same company.

But it's nice to see them unanimous as to which platform they judge will
give *them* the easiest ride......

--
Roy Brown               Phone : (01684) 291710     Fax : (01684) 291712
Affirm Ltd              Email : [log in to unmask]