HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 4

From:
"Gale, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gale, Dave
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:00:00 -0700
Barry,

I didn't see a response to your query. I know Randy Medd lurks on this list
and is much better qualified to answer than I, you do need a response.

This happens when the remote tries to start the NETXFER.NETWORK,TELAMON
process on the host and fails. If you have moved it, or if it is configured
to be somewhere else (in the remote NETWORK session) you will get this
message. I will take it that all the all other functionality works fine.

I don't have a Telamon engine handy and don't have the manuals, that is from
a previous life. I do remember you can set a variable to name the NETXFER
program file location (something like SET NETXFERNAME 'netxfer.pub.sys').

Sorry to be sketchy on the details, but if you have the manuals you should
be able to verify this one.

Hope this helps!

Dave Gale                          777-8082 internal
Mgr Network Engineering            823-8082 Phone
Presbyterian Health Plan           823-8100 Fax
6100 Pan American Fwy              841-0236 Pager
NMB Suite 365, Room 19             [log in to unmask]
"A man who never made a mistake,
never made anything"