HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 4

From:
"Kevin J. Mullins" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin J. Mullins
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:04:02 -0600
It turns out that the problems we described were the result of an age old
problem - running out of buffers on the console.  HP has had this as a
problem for many years but apparently has never really devised a solution
for it.  We've requested that they either submit a new SR  in addition to
the ones they have already or to add us onto an existing SR.

Thanks to all who offered ideas on this.

Kevin