HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 4

From:
"Murphy, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Murphy, Steve
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 17:26:00 -0500
I should have been more detailed...

A few of our users work from home and dial into the "network" to
communicate with our HP3000 and NetWare 4.11 via TCP/IP for the 3000 and
IPX/SPX for NetWare.  I like the way the JetDiect prints over TCP/IP with
the 3000 and thought that might be "easy" to emulate.  I had not thought
about the LPR/LPD option and will probably try that.  Is anybody working
on a port of LPR/LPD for the 3000?  (Free is sometimes better)

Thanks for the reply
Steve Murphy