HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 3

From:
Bill Lancaster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Lancaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:14:12 -0800
Hi Mark,

Given your system, and the amount of memory you have, it isn't unreasonable
for you to be taking this type of performance hit.  You seem to clearly be
at that "knee in the performance curve" that we performance nerds talk
about.  That is, a little more workload results in significantly higher
response times.

What can you do about it?  Probably not much.

Good luck.

Bill Lancaster