HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 3

From:
Cortlandt Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cortlandt Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 18:23:19 GMT
All,

I have been through the HP3000-L archives and I can't find the message from
Gavin Scott refered too below.    I am very interested in this topic (I
gave a talk on the subject once).  Can anyone help me find the begining of
this thread?

  Cortlandt Wilson

Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]> wrote in article