HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 3

From:
Richard Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 10:26:09 -0800
Barry,

We are also an Amisys client and have gone jumbo with the SERVICE and
SERVICE-AUDIT datasets about a month ago. There were not any problems
with Amisys, but we did find that the version of SuprTool we were using
would fail when trying to access a jumbo dataset. We installed version
4.0 of SuprTool and have not had any problems.

The other thing that caught us was our back up jobs. We use Road Runner
and found that the jobs had to be changed to a posix format to pick up
the jumbo files.

I would recommend looking at all your software that deals with the
database for compatibility and/or format for dealing with jumbo
datasets.

Rich

Providence Health Plans