HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 2

From:
"Paul H. Christidis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:46:53 PST8
A while back there was a thread about some proposed enhancements to the
'print' command that we were asked our opinion about (;RAW ?).  I cannot
believe that someone did not suggest the addition of ';nocctl' at that time.
It sure would come in handy for this situation!!

Paul