HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 2

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 11:06:26 -0500
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Can anyone tell me what this message is about?
>The last name component of the pathname does not exist in the directory
>.
>HP Directory message 1

This message is cleared up with the application of (I believe) PP1 or PP2
for MPE/iX 5.5.

The message is harmless, but a royal pain to look at after each spoolfile
has printed, which is when it comes up.  Again, if you don't mind it, then
great, but if you want to get rid of it, a patch does exist.  A call to the
RC should get you what you need.

Regards,
Joe