HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

From:
Christian Lheureux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 11:55:08 +0200
CHRISTIAN LHEUREUX@MOULINEX
02/02/98 11:55

I have a small CI script that detects volume sets, writes them into a file,
and also generates the list of volume sets in proper Store/TurboStore
format.

If anyone is interested, e-mail me at [log in to unmask], and I
send you the script.

Christian

[log in to unmask] on 29/01/98 14:48:19

Veuillez répondre à [log in to unmask]

Pour :    [log in to unmask]
cc :   (ccc : CHRISTIAN LHEUREUX/MOULINEX/FR)
Objet :   Re: Private Volumes vs. System Volume

At 04:39 24.01.1998 +0200, Neil wrote:
>        test until reasonably satisfied
>        store @[log in to unmask],@[log in to unmask]@[log in to unmask]@.sys;*t;directory

Remember to add ;ONVS=MPEXL_SYSTEM_VOLUME_SET,USER_SET,OTHER_SET,ETC_SET...
to the new backup procedure to make sure that all of the directory
information is included in the backup, not just the system volume set
directory.

Lars.