HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

From:
"SIMPKINS, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SIMPKINS, Terry
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 18:16:00 +0000
John Burke  says:
<snip>
The ManagementRoundtable left such a sour taste in my mouth that it just
keeps coming back to annoy me. And will continue to annoy me until there
is some kind of closure.
Boy howdy!!!
As one who has been to every conference since '84 (Anahiem #1),
The Management Roundtable in Chicago was the biggest waste of time
I can remember.  If I had wanted to attend a "look how great we are"
presentation, I would have gone to the booth.

I sure hope Interex (and HP) get the message for this year.
I'll give them one more chance, and then start scheduling something
more worthwhile during that time slot.

Terry Simpkins