HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

From:
James Trudeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Trudeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 16:40:15 -0600
<stuff from Alfredo snipped>

Jim Phillips (Therm-O-Link) writes:

Can it be true?  Is Adager really 20 years old?  My, how time flies!
Lots of us have forgotten "the difficulties of DBUNLOAD/DBLOAD" thanks
to Adager.  Not to mention the times when Adager helped out with
problems not of their making and completely unrelated to their
product.  Let me be one of the first to congratulate the owners
and employees of Adager (truly one of the finest organizations
in HP3000-dom today) on their 20th anniversary.

  <tail end and sig snipped>

Let me be the second.

James Trudeau
Sr Engineer