HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

From:
Mark Bixby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:43:56 -0800
John Burke writes:
> My guess is that Apache and Frontpage Server Extensions do not exist in
> any environment, let alone on the 3K. Does anyone know for certain
> whether FPX exists (subject to porting perhaps) for Apache? And what
> about Netscape FastTrack?

FP Server Extensions exist for Apache and many other web servers:

        http://www.microsoft.com/frontpage/wpp/default.htm

Because I don't use FP here, I'm not likely to do an iX port of the extensions
myself.  But if somebody else wants to try, I'd be available to answer
questions if you get stuck.....
--
Mark Bixby                      E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Coast Community College Dist.   Web: http://www.cccd.edu/~markb/