HP3000-L Archives

February 1998, Week 1

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:03:05 -0800
We are trying to use Apache for an Intranet. So far it has been mostly
successful. (Many thanks to Mark Bixby for doing the port!) We have a
number of groups using Frontpage to create their web pages. One group in
particuler started using features, such as search, that do not appear to
be available because they require Frontpage Server Extensions.

My guess is that Apache and Frontpage Server Extensions do not exist in
any environment, let alone on the 3K. Does anyone know for certain
whether FPX exists (subject to porting perhaps) for Apache? And what
about Netscape FastTrack?

John Burke