HP3000-L Archives

January 1998, Week 4

From:
"Paul H. Christidis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 08:48:47 PST8
The following is from the online help of NRJE:

    S[UBMIT] infile1 [ ( N[OTRANSLATE] ) ],
                .
                .
             infile5 [ ( N[OTRANSLATE] ) ]

             [;D[IRECT] ]
             [;PRIO[RITY] = n]
             [;J[OBNAME] = name]
             [;W[SID] = wsid]
             [;PR[INT] = printfile]
             [;PU[NCH] = punchfile]
             [;F[ORMS] = formfile]
             [;M[AXREC] = recordsize]
recordsize

Record size is the number of bytes per line of data in the
submitted file. Record size is a numeric value specified in the
MAXREC parameter of the SUBMIT command. The minimum value is 80
bytes. The maximum value is either 128, 248, or 252 depending on
your host job entry system and on your configured RU size.
The default value is 80 bytes.

Regards
Paul H. Christidis