HP3000-L Archives

January 1998, Week 4

From:
Mike Hornsby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Hornsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 09:48:40 -0500
Back when I worked for HP (ten years ago), I recall downloading DEL/3000
from the PATCH machine using dial dsline. We manually distributed it to the
sites that required it. As far as I can remember theses were sites using SFD
(Software For Distributors). Any SFD sites out there that have an old tape
labeled DEL/3000?

BTW, DEL was better than VPLUS in many ways!