HP3000-L Archives

January 1998, Week 4

From:
James Trudeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Trudeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:33:45 -0600
Howdy,

Bahama? Bahrain?  Geesh....I was planning on driving.  How 'bout
Poteet Texas just in time for the strawberry festival?  Or maybe
Los Cruces (Las?) and find out what Wirt is *really* up to?

Oh well, if you insist on Bahama and Bahrain we can split the
group and call it a "Hands across the waters" kind of a thing.
I have enough trouble getting the company to pay for airplanes
now I have to convince them to buy me a boat!  But then it's all
for a good cause.  Maybe the Pope could stop in on his way back
from Cuba?

My vote for Forecast 22 goes to somewhere around Mt Rainer in
Washington state. Or maybe Rangoon.

jt