HP3000-L Archives

January 1998, Week 4

From:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 15:45:18 +0200
My wife has just seen this thread, and asks that since the meeting is to
held in the Bahamas, could the conveners extend themselves to include
spouses (or is that spice?) and at least one child? A very reasonable
request, I think.

Also, she and James have fairly regulated diets which I am willing to
e-mail to the caterers, and they prefer to fly Club Class.

Regards

Neil