HP3000-L Archives

January 1998, Week 3

From:
Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Demos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 19:54:44 -0500
Any way you look at it, it is a manual convert if you want to
get out from under Cognos's thumb.  I can reccomed Transact from
HP as a viable alternative for Image and block mode screen
intensive applications.  It is "relatively" inexpensive and used
by some well known outfits, with people on this list if they care
to speak up?

Nick Demos  [log in to unmask]

Performance Software Group
Tel. (410) 788-6777 Fax (410) 788-4476