HP3000-L Archives

January 1998, Week 1

From:
Steve Ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 11:16:40 -0500
Message Body (2 lines)
I have been following the thread on Express 3 install problems, but was informed today by our HP SE in the Response Center that, as he put it, is riddled with bugs and HP is considering recalling the release.  Has anyone else heard this or is this just another instant where the Response Center Engineers are being either misinformed or uninformed as to the releases quality and content.