HP3000-L Archives

December 1997, Week 4

From:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 07:20:25 -0800
Hi John,
   Ok, I gotta play Devil's Advocate here... being the AT&T brat that I am (Mom
retired from 'em in '78 hehehehe)

   Granted there is competition now in the phone arena now that the Bell system
is busted up... but did we 'the consumer' come out ahead?

   We now pay 3 or 4 bucks just to "access" the long distance system... and the
taxes and fees on our phone system is ridiculus over here in Oregon!!! :(

    And I won't even discuss US West hehehe :)

Art "Just having a fun day :) " Bahrs