HP3000-L Archives

December 1997, Week 4

From:
Costas Anastassiades <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Costas Anastassiades <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 20:47:14 -0800
Just a warning : not so long ago we had problems with the MPE FTP commands and the buildparm and record length options. They simply didn't work and where confirmed by HP as "malfunctioning". We had just gone to 5.5 from 4. Again it's just a warning in case you're doing everything you should but not getting the results you expect.

Costas Anastassiades,
Intracom SA
Athens-Greece