HP3000-L Archives

December 1997, Week 3

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 21:57:12 -0500
I will have very limited mail service Dec 18-19 (as will much of utc.edu)
while the primary mail server is down for hardware maintenance and
software/OS upgrades.  Listserv should not be affected (raven.utc.edu) nor
any of it's lists, but in the event of problems, my usual
[log in to unmask] address will not be active.  In the event of list
problems, please contact me at <[log in to unmask]> (don't use the
return address in this message either; cecasun is the machine going down).

We expect to be back online no later than Dec 20.

Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>