HP3000-L Archives

December 1997, Week 3

From:
Glenn Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 13:23:59 -0800
cc:Mail (26 lines)
Donna Garverick wrote on Tuesday, 12/16:

> 1) what do these people have in common: paul jones, barb lewis,
>    and carol cureton? they're all example users in the :help file.

then Stan:

> Hank Cureton worked on the Classic MPE kernel, and is still around
> HP somewhere.  (Perhaps Carol was related to him?)

I did a little research (for completeness), and found:

  1) Carol is still related to Hank (she's his sister)

  2) Carol Cureton at that time was a seed student working on the SHOWJOB
     command.

  3) Barbara Lewis was the project manager for user documentation.

Unfortunately, unless further info becomes available, Paul Jones
is lost to history (as far as this topic goes...).

--Glenn "really not cut out for historian stuff" Cole
  Software al dente, Inc.