HP3000-L Archives

December 1997, Week 1

From:
"SIMPKINS, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SIMPKINS, Terry
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 21:21:00 +0000
Therm-O-Link wrote:

> So, I have two questions:
>
> 1)  Is there a replacement printer for the 2934A (we use four of these and
> they are real work horses)?

Why replace them????
If they are working and doing what you need done?

I have about 15 of these devices at 4 sites and am very happy to let them
keep on truckin'.
I have found a couple of "third-party" maintenance providers who do a very
good job at taking care of them.
In fact I will probably be adding more of them once I complete testing of
the Intel "print server" with the serial interface.

Terry Simpkins
Lucas Control Systems