HP3000-L Archives

December 1997, Week 1

From:
Tracy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 02:41:06 -0800
When you're logged on as MANAGER.SYS do a SHOWCATALOG;USER=MANAGER to
find out any system wide UDCs from the VESOFT (or any other) account.

Write them down in case you ever want them back.

Then do a SETCATALOG;SYSTEM to disable any of these UDCs.

Then check out the SECURCON.DATA.VESOFT file as Andreas Schmidt
suggests.  After some study you may want to put the UDC back after some
tweaking of this file to suit your taste.

--
Tracy Johnson
Computer Associates International Inc.