HP3000-L Archives

December 1997, Week 1

From:
Tim Ericson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Ericson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 09:37:01 -0800
F. Alfredo Rego wrote:

<snip introduction and sales pitch!>

> So, I solicit help from people who have chosen to focus on the well-
> defined "dentist's office" specialty within the HP3000.

<snip again - give that man a cube!>

<plug?>

Well, Alfredo, our software is not for sale, but dental management is
what we do!  All HP3000-based, COBOL and Cognos PowerHouse, IMAGE
databases with DDX (and B-Trees pretty soon).  Centralized appointment
center, centralized purchasing, full doctor/patient scheduling (up to 3
months in advance), complete patient history, insurance company billing,
all office staffing and management.  All the doctor has to do is come to
work everyday!

We have 34 offices in Oregon and Washington (expanding to Idaho and
Colorado soon), about 600 employees, and a website (see below) which we
will be updating soon.  If your friends are interested, I can have our
marketing and/or human resources departments contact them!

</plug>

   My mind is my own, as are my ideas and opinions.
   My heart, body, and soul, however, all belong to others.      Tim.
   Tim Ericson             tericson    DenKor Dental Management Corp.
   Sr. Programmer/Analyst   @denkor     (aka Willamette Dental Group)
     (& Systems Manager)     .com      (503) 526-4440 (direct number)
   Programming HP3000s since 1983!    http://www.teleport.com/~dental