HP3000-L Archives

November 1997, Week 5

From:
Greg Sharp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Sharp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 10:17:45 GMT
Seamus BROWNE <[log in to unmask]> asks

> I have an Win NT4.0  server and PCs with Win 95.
> I have network connection to a HP300 running FTPMon.
>
> In a DOS session, the FTP connection works OK. But it's text based.
> CuteFTP connects OK but does not list remote files.
>
> I don't (yet) have Reflection.
>
> Is there any software available to do the trick?
> Can CuteFTP be configured to co-operate with MPE?
>
> Any info appreciated.
>
> Seamus BROWNE
> PARTAGE

<plug>

I think our software, Whisper FTP Plus, will do exactly what you want. FTP
Plus is fully MPE aware and includes an Explorer for managing file and
folders and an Editor to directly edit files. The editor also supports
native languages.

You can download a fully functional evaluation copy from our web site
http://www.whispertech.com.

</plug>

Greg Sharp
email: [log in to unmask]