HP3000-L Archives

November 1997, Week 3

From:
Gavin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gavin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 19:00:32 -0800
Jeff says:
> One of the biggest surprises to me was that anyone in the plant, visitor or
> employee alike, can eat all the unwrapped candy they like.

I think this is pretty much the policy of most companies like that.
Hershey is famous for it, and having just been to a site visit at
the JellyBelly factory (where it's my understanding that they don't
buy anything computer related that doesn't say Hewlett-Packard on it
(sorry, no 3000s though)) I suspect it's the policy there too.

G. (munching on free candy he got at the Goelitz factory yesterday)

P.S. If you are near Freemont CA the JallyBelly factory tour is worth a
     visit.  Or you can do it on-line.

P.P.S. www.jellybelly.com of course.