HP3000-L Archives

November 1997, Week 3

Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 07:56:57 -0700
Hi all,

Please, please, when responding to a post, don't include the original in
its entirety. That's partly for the sake of the threaded WWW version of
the list (at <http://www.optc.com/Webbot>), though I've been able to get
the threadifier to deal with the most egregious examples of this
practice.

However, that doesn't help the many people who get the list in digest
format. The digest becomes almost unreadable when the text of repeated
messages comprises 50% of the material -- as it often does.

-- Bruce

Bruce Toback    Tel: (602) 996-8601| My candle burns at both ends;
OPT, Inc.            (800) 858-4507| It will not last the night;
11801 N. Tatum Blvd. Ste. 142      | But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends -
Phoenix AZ 85028                   | It gives a lovely light.
btoback AT optc.com                |     -- Edna St. Vincent Millay
Unsolicited mail to [log in to unmask] will be inspected for a
fee of US$250. Mailing to said address constitutes agreement to
pay, including collection costs.