HP3000-L Archives

November 1997, Week 2

From:
Joseph Uhrig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Uhrig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 09:33:47 -0600
Denys>>I wish to state here and now, that the intent of my mega-post
of this past weekend, was not meant as an in-your-face statement to
the Mac contingent, but rather, as a we-don't-care-what-you-think
statement, followed by  various observations.<<

Still you should expect a visceral reaction to this kind of thing
from folks like myself who see the OS wars as more than a simple
clash of  technology.

"We-don't-care-what-you-think".  Sounds like a corporate sloigan.  Or
as the mistranslation of a Japanese ad went  "If you do not iknow
where you want to go today, we'll make sure you get taken."